Providing a Competitive Edge for Wine and Spirit Producers, Importers, and Marketers
It’s crowded out there. Go into any wine store, or read through any restaurant wine list. You know the problem: How does my wine or spirit stand out? It it even included? We can help make it happen. Liquid Library offers expert services to make brands significant. Based upon extensive experience in brand development, trade marketing, publishing, events, social media, importing, distribution, compliance, and logistics Liquid Library offers resources and solutions to achieve that competitive edge, maximizing the opportunity to achieve your brand’s full potential for success.
Services and Capabilities
What makes Liquid Library capable to deliver? We are a network of services in a shared platform, drawing on the experience and resources of established, independent companies that offer complementary solutions to your needs. We cover the journey from the bottles sitting in your warehouse to the availability of your products in the market, with support for each step of the way.
- Product Evaluation: Independent and authoritative evaluation of wine, spirits, sakes, cider and beer.
- Market Readiness and Entry: Marketing and logistics to enable marketplace entry and expansion.
- Press Outreach and Publicity: Reaching and engaging consumers and impacting trade influencers.
- Social Media Engagement: Fostering engagement and conversations on the major social platforms.
- Events: Trade and Consumer: Creating a lasting impact at trade and consumer events.
- Customer Targeting and Relations: Identifying target markets and strengthening relationships.
- Compliance and Logistics: Legal compliance, logistics, accounting and finance, and sales reporting.
- Importing and Distribution: Your entry to missing or under-served markets, promoting sales.
- Media Placement and Promotion: Influencing buyers through published content in print and online.
- Digital Communication: Web, email, and mobile reach through marketing, technology and design.
- Management and Staff Recruitment: Training and empowerment of your brand team.
- Marketing Collateral: Creating and leveraging marketing assets in digital and print.
Meet the Team
Liquid Library Affiliated Companies
- Ultimate Beverage Challenge: Independent and authoritative evaluation of wine and spirits.
- Bevology: Marketing and consulting services to enable market readiness.
- Colangelo and Partners: Press and Trade Relations, Social Media and Events.
- Oomiji: Marketing research and customer relationship management.
- MHW Ltd: Compliance, Operations and Logistics, Importing, and more.
- Beverage Media Group: Trade Media and Information Services.
- Sheffield Media Group: Digital communication development.
- BevForce: Management and staff recruitment and team building.
- First-in-Print: Printed and digital marketing collateral.