Market Readiness and Entry
Marketing and logistics to enable marketplace entry and expansion
The U.S wine and spirits market is complex. Each state has their own separate rules and regulations: 52 in all when you include Washington, DC and Puerto Rico. Each is served by licensed individualy-owned or group-affiliated distributors. Entering and navigating this diverse group of markets can be challenging at best, and confusing and disappointing if uniformed.
Bevology serves as an experienced and success-proven guide for companies and brands seeking to enter the U.S. market, and consultant to those newer and craft brands seeking to expand across additional states.
As consultants to wine and spirits producers and producer associations Bevology provides:
- Preparation for market readiness for new company, brand and product entry.
- Development of marketing plans that deliver over time.
- Impactful exposure to trade buyers.
- Strategies and programs to motivate distributors.
- Sales training and management.
- Customized programs to meet producer’s needs in market expansion
Companies seeking to grow by entering the U.S. or expanding into new states and markets benefit by being fully prepared. Bevology will help equip you to succeed.