At ForceBrands, we connect beverage professionals with leading beverage companies. We help good people find great jobs, and we guide brands of all sizes on how to effectively build their teams.
- At ForceBrands, we build the teams that build the brands.
- ForceBrands is the leading recruiting and firm for the beverage, food, and beauty and personal care industries. ForceBrands offers executive recruiting services, board of director assembly, and industry-specific job boards including BevForce.
- Whether you are working with the team of client strategists and executive recruiters for board of director and senior level roles or connecting directly to junior to mid-level talent through the industry-specific job boards.
- ForceBrands strives to transform the way consumer product industry professionals identify employment opportunities and employers are connected to future leaders.
- What makes us different is our belief that finding that fit is about more than matching a skill set with job requirements; it’s about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture.
- We help folks in every beverage sector, including wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks
- We also have an unrivaled knack for finding and placing coveted beverage industry talent in areas like sales, marketing, finance, operations, e-commerce, human resources, and tech.
6 Harrison Street – 6 Floor
New York, NY 10013 USA
(212) 966-2417 x 101
Chief Progress Officer, ForceBrands
Sean is the Chief Progress Officer who heads business development at ForceBrands. Overseeing a team of strategists and business development professionals, he works to strategically outline effective hiring strategies and organizational charts to add structure and value to high growth brands. His understanding of client goals and their business objectives helps him scale these companies most effectively. As one of the company’s first hires, he brings enthusiasm and experience in networking to ForceBrands. His previous role helping NBA players find opportunities post-basketball solidified his passion for helping people make meaningful connections. Sean graduated from the Manhattan branch of Berkeley College with a BBA in Management. His driving force is helping people succeed.