PRESS RELATIONS, generating consistent, positive publicity.
- National and Regional Press Contacts
- Food, Wine & Spirits Specialists on Staff
- Influencer Relationships
- Print & Web Feature Placements
- Broadcast (Television and Radio)
TRADE RELATIONS, maintaining personal relationships with the sommeliers, bartenders, chefs and other key influencers, buyers and decision-makers
- Tasting Seminars
- Trade Shows & Education
- Sommelier & Mixologist Influencer Events
- Retail/Restaurant Promotions
- Importer/Distributor Connection
SOCIAL MEDIA, executing high-level creative campaigns
- Growth Strategy on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Lead Generation & Database Marketing
- Creative Photography, Video and Design
- Live Event Social Media
- Influencer Networking and Events
EVENTS, for clients looking to connect directly with their target audiences.
- Strategic events for press, trade, or consumer
- Event management and logistics
- Invitation and list development
- Database management
- Social media and press integration
COLANGELO & PARTNERS
1010 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 300
New York, NY 10018 USA
540 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
Founder and President, Colangelo & Partners
Gino founded Colangelo & Partners (www.colangelopr.com) in 2006 after spending over 10 years with Dentsu Communications where he pitched and won new business, and conceived and put into play communications strategies for a blue-chip client list that included Siemens, Olympus, Japan Airlines, Finmeccanica, Suntory, Winebow, Mionetto and lots of others. Before Dentsu, Gino spent 10 years in his own retail business, a unique experience in the agency world. Prior to the retail business, Gino spent 2 1⁄2 years in Japan writing copy for an ad agency and writing freelance for travel magazines. He has also lived and studied in Siena, Italy.
Gino’s love of food, wine and spirits has led to C&P’s focus on these ‘worlds of passion.’ Since its founding, C&P has conceived and executed successful integrated communications campaigns for institutional clients and brand marketers including Crus Bourgeois, Diplomatico Rum, Frescobaldi, Ornellaia, Partida Tequila, the Prosecco DOC Consortium, the Sagrantino Consortium, Vinitaly International, Wines of Greece, Wines from Spain, Wines of South Africa and many others.