Powerful new consumer engagement platform to boost your wine sales.
BUILD SALES BY BUILDING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Your customers have different likes, interests and needs when it comes to buying wine.
- By increasing your understanding of what customers want, you’ll increase both your D2C and in-market sales.
- Selling wine directly to consumers is not about sending more and more emails but sending the right emails.
- Oomiji is an automated ask, understand and respond platform that enables you to address exactly what consumers want.
- Oomiji is a horizontal solution to analyze data and trace it back to its source. It provides a seamless connection between market research, CRM and email marketing in one platform.
- Look-forward research, auto-CRM, instant segmenting and immediate strategic guidance on what to say to customers. Oomiji is a breakthrough addition to your wine marketing program.
- Oomiji provides a platform for true wine customer engagement by enabling you to address people on an individually targeted basis, specific to their characteristics, interests and preferences.
- Integrate your CRM and email marketing on one seamless platform. Create customer segments of common wine needs, interests and perceptions.
- Discover actionable insights through quick analysis of unstructured, conversational text that comes from asking open ended questions. (e.g. Tell us about the kinds of wines you like to drink.)
- Increase active engagement through email, social media and website content specific to each segment’s characteristics. Drive the right promotions and increase sales.
BENEFITS OF OOMIJI TO WINE MARKETERS
- Your questions become actionable because you can identify and respond to people based on what they tell you about your wines or their preferences.
- CRM no longer requires key entry as customers enter their own information about their needs and preferences. They platform does the work for you.
- Email marketing becomes more effective as content can be easily tailored to the needs and preferences of your customers.
- Your customer database can be a testing ground for response to innovative ideas, varietals and new packaging.
- Customer satisfaction is clear to see through quick analysis of conversational text.